THE DAILY POEM PROJECT, WEEK SEVEN
Here are the poems to vote for in week seven of my Daily Poem Project (the poems on Poetry Daily from Monday, May 7, to Sunday, May 13):
43. Central Canadian Verse, by George Bowering
44. The Meat Thieves, by Susan Wicks
45. Seventy Faces, by Richard Chess
46. Where Sadness Comes From, by Maurice Manning
47. Dear Blackbird,, by Jane Springer
48. The Vanishing Twin, by Sun Yung Shin
49. Snow and Wind Canticle to an Unborn Child, by Greg Delanty
You can send your vote to me by email or as a comment on the blog. If you want to vote by commenting but do not want your vote to appear on the blog, you just have to say so in your comment (I moderate all comments). In any case, I will not post the comments until after the final vote is in (secret ballot). Please vote by the number of the poem in the list above! Please make a final decision and vote for only one poem! Please VOTE BY THURSDAY, MAY 17!
Abstaining: If you read the poems but decide that there is no poem that you want to vote for, I would be interested to know that you decided to abstain.
The results of previous weeks are summarized in the post about the week 6 results.