Nine votes have been cast in week 11 of the Daily Poem Project, with two poems tied for the lead with three votes each. I won't say which ones, but do vote if you have time! It would be nice to break that tie. I won't be closing the voting until Friday evening (June 15) at the earliest.
You can vote by commenting here or on the original post above, or by email.
71. There Is A Bird We Cannot See, by Molly Lou Freeman (only the first poem)
72. Paradise, by Arthur Smith
73. Hey You, by Adrian Blevins
74. 2:09 a.m. IM , by Janet Holmes
75. Bright World, by Carl Phillips
76. The Dark-Light of Spring, by Eric Leigh
77. After Persephone, by Tracy K. Smith
Thursday, June 14, 2007
DPP11 voting still open
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
i vote for "hey you."
Post a Comment