Monday, August 23, 2021

Going to the cinema on my birthday

Three years ago, I celebrated my birthday with a visit to the cinema with friends and family to see the opening of Spike Lee's "BlacKkKlansman"; two years ago, I made it a tradition with the opening of Gurinder Chadha's "Blinded by the Light". Last year, I didn't organize a movie night because of the pandemic – but I was also sick, with what turned out to be appendicitis, so I didn't write my daily prose for the first time since I had begun doing so at the beginning of 2020. This year, I'm well, the cinemas are open, and Andrea and I are planning to go to Filippo Meneghetti's "Deux" this evening. (Andrew Shields, #111words, 23 August 2021)

 

https://www.kultkino.ch/db_data/mov/xfb257_ltn416_llx616/kkposter_web.jpg

No comments: