THE FOURTH DAILY POEM PROJECT, WEEK THREE
Here are the poems to vote for in week three of my fourth Daily Poem Project (the poems on Poetry Daily from Monday, March 3, to Sunday, March 9):
15. The Other, by Eugenio Montejo / tr. from Spanish by Kirk Nesset
16. For Grace, After a Party, by Frank O'Hara (please vote only on the first poem)
17. Lane of Blue Mist, by James Haug
18. Family Dinner, by Marina Colasanti / tr. from Portuguese by Cristina Ferreira-Pinto Bailey
19. We End, Like Galileo, by B. T. Shaw
20. The Moment of Exchange, by Emmy Hunter (please vote only on the first poem)
21. The Return, by Ronald Augusto / tr. from Portuguese by Isis McElroy
This is the third week of twelve weeks, at the end of which the twelve winners will be put together for a final vote.
HOW TO VOTE: You can send your vote to me by email or as a comment on the blog. If you want to vote by commenting but do not want your vote to appear on the blog, you just have to say so in your comment (I moderate all comments). (If you read this on Facebook, please vote on my blog and not as a comment on Facebook.) I will post comments as they come in (unless you tell me not to post the comment, of course).
You may vote by the title, the author's name, or the number of the poem in the list above. Please make a final decision and vote for only one poem (although it is always interesting to see people's lists).
Please VOTE BY FRIDAY, March 14! But I will still accept votes as long as I have not posted the final results, which might only be on March 15 or 16. If you would like to receive an email announcing the posting of the results, make sure to get me your email address somehow (if it is not available through your blogger profile or the like, say).
The winner of week 1 was Alison Brackenbury's "Edward Thomas's daughter."
The winner of week 2 was Martha Zweig's "Overturn."