Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Daily Poem Project, Week Six Results

THE FIFTH DAILY POEM PROJECT, WEEK SIX RESULTS

The winner of the sixth week of my fifth Daily Poem Project is Stacey Lynn Brown, Cradle Song II, which received 12 votes out of 31 cast.

Jesse Lee Kercheval's Italy, October came in second with 7 votes, and the other five poems all received one to four votes.

My thanks to everyone who voted, and my special thanks to those of you who posted the call for votes on your blogs. I'll be posting the call for votes for week seven on Sunday morning, April 5.

The winner of week one was Sherod Santos, Film Noir.
The winner of week two was Edward Field, Cataract op.
The winner of week three was David Bottoms, A Chat with My Father.
The winner of week four was David Schloss, The Myth.
The co-winners of week five were Jason Gray, Letter to the Unconverted, and David Huerta, Before Saying Any of the Great Words (tr. Mark Schafer).

No comments: