THE DAILY POEM PROJECT, WEEK FOUR
Here are the poems to vote for in week four of my Daily Poem Project (the poems on Poetry Daily from Monday, April 16, to Sunday, April 22):
22. Mike Dockins, "Poem of Low Latitudes"
23. David Harsent, "Spatchcock"
24. Janice N. Harrington, "Shaking the Grass"
25. Fleda Brown, "Reading Poetry at the Horse Meadow Senior Center"
26. Jeffrey Franklin, "Drucker's Mule Barn"
27. Moira Linehan, "Refuge"
28. Allen Grossman, "A Gust of Wind"
You can send your vote to me by email or as a comment on the blog. If you want to vote by commenting but do not want your vote to appear on the blog, you just have to say so in your comment (I moderate all comments). In any case, I will not post the comments until after the final vote is in (secret ballot). Please vote by the number of the poem in the list above! Please make a final decision and vote for only one poem! Please VOTE BY THURSDAY, APRIL 26!
Results of previous weeks: